The Center for Environmental Law and Community Rights (CELCOR) Inc, is a not for profit, non-government environmental organisation that works to protect the environmental and customary rights of the people of Papua New Guinea.
Vision: To see all Papua New Guinea Communities living in harmony with the Environment and culture in a just, holistic and sustainable way.
Mission: To promote and defend environmental and customary rights in Papua New Guinea through law and advocacy, to ensure sustainable resource management for the benefit of the present and future generations.
- We believe in transparency and a participatory and collaborative approach at all levels of interaction
- We are committed in striving for excellence
- We believe in being accountable to all stakeholders and exercise professionalism , commitment, integrity and honesty at all times
- We believe in equality by demonstrating sensitivity and respect in all facets
- We believe in fairness, justice, accountability and transparency in all our work